Recommended good stretching for stiff shoulders!
For the members who work out hard today, I’ve brought stretching common sense that is good to know when exercising~!!💕
1. Those who feel shoulder pain even without doing any special activity!
2.Those who have raised their shoulders, but cannot extend them backwards!
- Those who suffer from severe front pain during chest exercises such as the bench press!
4.Those who said it would be painful, but feel constant pain!
- Those who have been diagnosed with a frozen shoulder!
Please pay attention to all stretching!
Shoulder pain or frozen shoulder may come if you repeatedly overdo heavy exercise or shoulder exercise, sit at a desk in a bad posture for a long time, or watch electronic devices in a bent posture for a long time!
In that case, a simple way to solve it!
- With the affected arm turned with the palm of the back, Stretch upwards.
- With the opposite hand, slightly pull the arm inward.
- Concentrate on the feeling and repeat for 3 sets of 15 seconds.
At this point, it is important not to bend your back to the side!!
- Sit on a chair and hold it by the side of the chair with both hands.
- Slowly turn your head to the opposite side of the painful shoulder.
- Make sure you feel the stimulation, and hold it for 15-20 seconds!